Sunday, July 4, 2010

I and my love

I and my love never come to common

We are so much uncommon

He never agrees with my voice

And I, with his.

We used to brawl even at minute issues

But these issues are not minute for us

Those are minute for others

We always try to unearth the forgotten issues

And come to blows again.

In spite of all this,

We used to have fun with each other

We share some snug moments together

And missing each other

Is our darling leisure.

But still, there is a veiled bond between two of us

Which both of us never come to know

I used to pray for his welfare

And he is doing the same for me.

We discover our contentment in each other’s arms

We love to craft our abode there

Where we clash and adore without interlude

Hope, we always stay together

Doing the same things.

This is truly

I and My Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment